Monday 9 July 2012

Rolemodels

Hey guys,
I found out Ellie Goulding was on the Graham Norton Show!
I am so excited to watch it! I wonder what song she is singing? Lights, Guns and Horses Maybe writer?
Anyway Everybody has a Rolemodel.
Weather its your parents, A singer, A pet.
 Ellie Goulding is my rolemodel! Plus if you know me and are in my class she looks like Bridie! (My Shakespeare teacher) I mean because you know the time Ellie dyed her hair A vanilla peachy colour well my drama teacher has those colours on the tip of her hair!
Pretty scary but whenever I see her i think ELLIE GOULDING straight away.

Think I mean you have your whole life to meet new people to give you an option on your rolemodel. Not me i straight away knew she was mine!
Anywho.
Thanks

Lots of love
-M.k

No comments:

Post a Comment