Saturday 7 July 2012

Reputations

Hey guys back again!
Anyway how many if you have girls at their school who call them selves 'Popular'?
I do, I won't say their names but one of them is a blond.
This is something she said to me once " I'm awesome cause I know people you don't!" 
I guess that's telling us something?
But that makes us awesome to, cause hey we know better people than that!
Once again guys the 'Popular' girls are labelling everybody. 
It's not fair. 
I dare you, Go up to them (not at school) and tell them what you think, What everybody who dislikes them thinks of them.
Don't be scared. 
Tell them labelling is a way of bullying, and it is not on.
My Mum told me this, You may not want to think it in this way but hey. We have are differences.
People who think they are cool, Aren't cool.
People who don't think their cool, Are cool.
But then every bodies going to think of themselves as not cool, which is thinking they are cool but then they aren't cool and it's back to square one.
So really nobody is cool, Or popular. 
Personally I don't care what other people think of me. Or how I look. Do you?

Don't put up with their bull-sh*t
Do this:
Bitch: I'm cooler than you
You: 'Sneeze' (btw you have to say sneeze)
Bitch: What?
You: Sorry I'm allergic to your bull-sh*t
Bitch: (hopefully walks away)

Lots of Love
- M.k




No comments:

Post a Comment