Tuesday 17 July 2012

My Ipop blog app

Hey guys!
I am blogging from my I pod.
Its an app I got of I tunes
Anyway I just finished watching my soaps such as Coronation street and emmerdale.
The big bang happened! I know that Peter does not die but I thought he would and nick and Leanne would get together.
But no
Anyway have you heard the new song by Pink called Blow me (one last kiss)
O.C.D over that song
And did you hear about the man in America who caught a 5 year old autistic girl (I think she was 5) off a three story building. The young child was not hurt but the man tore a ligament (Or he tore something like that)
I would like to say a that the man who saved the child we are all very great full and that without you that child would be either badly damaged or dead. So thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment