Monday 9 July 2012

Broken keys

Hey guys!
I do piano, As you can tell I suck. 
Because I am to lazy. Some people at my school are destined to be piano players.
Not me, Never God cursed me to never be good at piano.
SHUT UP I KNOW YOUR LAUGHING!! hahahaha
Anyway I swear I have killed all the keys.
So next time you try to play it the keys will 
B r
           o
                k
                        e
                   n
I think I may have murdered my pianos joy!
Poor piano! I feel sorry for playing so badly. STUPID CURSE!
GAGHHH! My mum won't let me quit I mean I have 2 terms left of school can't i quit now and start again at college? NO! 
Well you can laugh all you want because when I become a Forensic Pathologist I will be far more mature!
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?


Anyway who ever is laughing still do this:
1. Get a piece of scrap paper  and write this
norom a am I
2. Stick it on your forehead
3.  GO TO A MIRROR AND READ IT ALOUD

Yea that's all for now

Lots of love
-M.K

No comments:

Post a Comment