Sunday 8 July 2012

Dreams

Hey guys, again!
Do you ever wish you could re live your dreams from a child?
Like when you wanted to be a princess wearing frilly pink or blue stuff?
I do, only sometimes!
But In my dreams I sometimes dream that I am flying about 2 feet in the air! But I actually try, I know it sounds weird but its fun trying things you can't do. My Dad used to have the same dreams of flying too.
Which is unusual.
Any way, Dreams to me usually  represent what I did the day before.

Of course dreams can be anything really.
Like nightmares or goals or a dream of what you want to be when you are older.
But who said the were easy or difficult? Nobody because only you know what you want and how far you will go for it.
If I were you I'd go for it. Live your dream.
Let nobody get in the way of that!

 Imagine yourself in one of these Pictures, What would you do?




Lots of love
-M.k

No comments:

Post a Comment